Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- The Cuban Council of State approved Thursday the country's climate change plan, aimed at confronting and mitigating the impact of the weather phenomenon in the coming years.
The meeting, presided by President Raúl Castro, also reviewed the guidelines to elaborate the country's economic plan and state budget for the year 2018, among other important issues.
Regarding the plan to confront and mitigate the effects of climate change, its implementation will require short, medium and long-term investment.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 1519
- online: 240
- total: 3990395