Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba is premiering its new show Latido (Beat) at Havana's Grand Theater Alicia Alonso on Friday to mark its 25th anniversary.
The music score was originally composed by renowned Cuban sax player, maestro César López, who composes music for a ballet for the first time. The almost one-month season of the one-hour show has nine scenes, while experimentation is the forte of «Latido» as part of the dance ensemble’s continued renovation of its well-known fusion style. The dancers, the company’s music group and musicians from Lopez’s own band will be on stage to mix ballet and contemporary dance. The show’s season includes performances on May 13-14, 18-21 and 25-28.
- RHC's Interview with Ambassador of Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (Part II)
- RHC's Interview with Ambassador of Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (Part I)
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 26, 2017)
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (May 26, 2017)
- President Raúl Receives Counterpart from Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 24, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4753
- today: 3755
- online: 184
- total: 3216801