Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba is premiering its new show Latido (Beat) at Havana's Grand Theater Alicia Alonso on Friday to mark its 25th anniversary.
The music score was originally composed by renowned Cuban sax player, maestro César López, who composes music for a ballet for the first time. The almost one-month season of the one-hour show has nine scenes, while experimentation is the forte of «Latido» as part of the dance ensemble’s continued renovation of its well-known fusion style. The dancers, the company’s music group and musicians from Lopez’s own band will be on stage to mix ballet and contemporary dance. The show’s season includes performances on May 13-14, 18-21 and 25-28.
- Aid Continues to Arrive in Cuba in Wake of Hurricane Irma
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Senior Journalist and Radio Amateur Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- First Humanitarian Aid Shipment from Venezuela Arrives in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4852
- today: 3382
- online: 202
- total: 3722923