Cuban and international TV watchers will be delighted with the first edition of La Colmena TV set to kick off Friday evening.
Artistically and generally directed by Carlos Alberto Cremata, Director of La Colmenita Children’s Theater Company, the new talent TV show for children will have 11 editions. Thirty two children and teenagers between 5 and 14 will compete in four groups representing the Cuban provinces of Artemisa, Mayabeque, La Habana, Matanzas, Sancti Spíritus and Granma. They were chosen among 697 children who participated at a casting few months ago. The competitors will show their skills as singers, dancers and actors, though the awards will go to the most integral children with the best human values, including spontaneity, authenticity, sympathy, team work, altruism, solidarity, etc.
The jury is made up of renowned Cuban actor Osvaldo Doimeadiós; outstanding children’s choir director Carmen Rosa López, and country poetry improviser Emiliano Sardiñas. With the support of RTV Comercial (The Cuban Television Sales Company), Cinesoft (the Educational TV and Film Software Enterprise), the show is hosted by La Colmenita Children’s Theater Company and the troupe’s band is set to accompany competitors.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1043
- online: 194
- total: 4096998