Havana, December 14 (RHC-Granma)-- The best Cuban athletes of the year have been chosen based on a survey conducted by the National Institute of Sports, Physical Education and Recreation (Inder), the Sports Writers Circle and Young Communist League.
They include Julio César la Cruz (boxing), Yarisley Salva (athletics), Arlenes Sierra (cycling).
The awards ceremony will be held December 23rd in the Laguito venue’s main sports complex in Havana, while the best athletes from among the island’s youth division will receive their awards at the beginning of 2018.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4048
- today: 2869
- online: 208
- total: 4244158