Vancouver, August 12 (RHC)-- In Vancouver, Washington, climate activists blockaded oil trains to protest the construction of the proposed Vancouver Energy oil terminal. Two activists were arrested after dozens lay across the train tracks and some chained themselves to flower pots placed on the tracks.
The activists said their protest was in solidarity with the activists arrested at Donald Trump’s inauguration in Janaury, who are now facing decades in prison, as well as with Catholic Workers Ruby Montoya and Jessica Reznicek, who sabotaged the Dakota Access pipeline in Iowa, delaying construction for weeks.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- REASON AGAINST HATRED
- Cuban Association of United Nations Pays Tribute to Fidel
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Senior Journalist Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro Awarded Cuba's National Radio Prize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4368
- today: 999
- online: 77
- total: 3557697