Managua, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Managua that Nicaragua can always count on the unconditional support, friendship, solidarity, and cooperation of Cuba.
Díaz-Canel lead the Cuban delegation at Tuesday's re-inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who was sworn-in for a third five-year term after garnering more than 72 percent of the vote in last November's elections.
In statements to the press in the Nicaraguan capital, Díaz-Canel said that the victory of Ortega's Sandinista National Liberation Front is a victory for not just Nicaragua, but for all of Latin America and the Caribbean, since it contributes favorably to ongoing efforts and mechanisms toward regional unity, integration and peace.
- Cuba and IAEA Enjoy Solid, Fruitful Relations
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 27, 2017)
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report (March 27, 2017)
- Cuba Prepares to Send Medical Brigade to Peru in Wake of Emergency Caused by El Niño Phenomenon
- UN Pledges Support for Cuba on Sustainable Water Management
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 22, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3780
- today: 4124
- online: 174
- total: 2933981