Managua, January 11 (RHC)-- Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel said in Managua that Nicaragua can always count on the unconditional support, friendship, solidarity, and cooperation of Cuba.
Díaz-Canel lead the Cuban delegation at Tuesday's re-inauguration of Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, who was sworn-in for a third five-year term after garnering more than 72 percent of the vote in last November's elections.
In statements to the press in the Nicaraguan capital, Díaz-Canel said that the victory of Ortega's Sandinista National Liberation Front is a victory for not just Nicaragua, but for all of Latin America and the Caribbean, since it contributes favorably to ongoing efforts and mechanisms toward regional unity, integration and peace.
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 26, 2017)
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez on President Trump's Anti-Cuba Rhetoric
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 24, 2017)
- Authorities of Minnesota Express Support for Cuba in Face of Trump's Anti-Cuba Rhetoric
- United Nations Population Fund Calls Cuba a Benchmark in Latin American Education
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (June 23, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3587
- today: 2953
- online: 219
- total: 3329979