Havana, March 15 (RHC-ACN) Cuban and Russian officials held bilateral talks in Havana on migration, consular and legal issues and the pace of cooperation projects.
The meeting also addressed the migration flow between the two countries and main illegal acts linked to that phenomenon. Participants also addressed current cooperation accords, according to the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
The Cuban delegation included Ernesto Soberon, director of Consular Affairs and of Cubans Residents Abroad and Anet Pino, director of International Law at the Foreign Ministry.
The Russian delegation was led by Consular Director at the Russian Foreign Ministry, Eugeniy S. Ivanov.
- OAS Chief's Dirty Maneuvers against Venezuela
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Renewable Energy Sources and The Future of Humanity
- At UN, Cuba Urges Commitment to Complete Nuclear Disarmament
- Cuba and IAEA Enjoy Solid, Fruitful Relations
- RHC's Arts Roundup (March 27, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4633
- today: 3720
- online: 172
- total: 2938210