Hanoi, March 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Vietnam have signed two new agreements aimed at strengthening cooperation in the health sector.
The first accord provides for teams of Cuban doctors and nurses to travel to the Asian country on three-year contracts. It was signed in Hanoi by Business and Export Manager at the Cuban Medical Services Trading Company and Vu Thi Thanh Giang, Marketing Team Leader at Thu Cuc International Hospital in Hanoi, the country's capital.
The second accord was signed with the Vietnamese Company Vinmec. It provides for Cuban health professionals to work in a company-run hospital in Vietnam.
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 2724
- online: 211
- total: 4223290