La Paz, May 15 (RHC)-- Fernando Leanés, the representative in Bolivia of the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) acknowledged Cuba's health advances and the country's cooperation in the field with other nations and peoples, including the Andean nation.
Leanés praised specifically the work being carried out by a Cuban medical brigade in Bolivia, where more than 100 Cuban health specialists in the most diverse disciplines offer their services free of charge to thousands of Bolivians, particularly in remote areas.
The PAHO official underscored that Cuba's health cooperation extends also to the training of human resources, noting that more than three thousand Bolivian health professionals have graduated from the Havana-based Latin American School of Medicine.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 1470
- online: 227
- total: 3990346