Havana, May 19 (RHC/ACN)-- Cuba is seeking to expand its tourist marinas and will be launching new investment opportunity projects in June.
Misael Corona, Development and Business director of the Nautical and Marinas group Marlin S.A., told the Cuban news agency that the aim is to re-adapt existing nautical bases scattered across the island to turn them into tourist marinas capable of receiving small and medium-size yachts.
Corona said firms from several European countries--Germany, Italy, France and Spain--have already shown an interest.
The Cuban company Marlin S.A. operates five marinas, seven nautical bases, 71 nautical points, and 22 diving centers throughout the island.
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Qva Libre)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Visiting Puerto Rican Independence Activist Oscar López Rivera Pays Tribute to Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
- The World's Wealth In Few Hands
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 1470
- online: 223
- total: 3990346