Havana, May 19 (RHC/ACN)-- Cuba is seeking to expand its tourist marinas and will be launching new investment opportunity projects in June.
Misael Corona, Development and Business director of the Nautical and Marinas group Marlin S.A., told the Cuban news agency that the aim is to re-adapt existing nautical bases scattered across the island to turn them into tourist marinas capable of receiving small and medium-size yachts.
Corona said firms from several European countries--Germany, Italy, France and Spain--have already shown an interest.
The Cuban company Marlin S.A. operates five marinas, seven nautical bases, 71 nautical points, and 22 diving centers throughout the island.
- RHC's Interview with Ambassador of Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (Part II)
- RHC's Interview with Ambassador of Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste (Part I)
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 26, 2017)
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show (May 26, 2017)
- President Raúl Receives Counterpart from Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- RHC's Arts Roundup (May 24, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4753
- today: 3754
- online: 199
- total: 3216800