Communist Party Central Committee Approves Documents Guiding Update of Cuba's Economic and Social Model
Havana, May 19 (RHC/acn)-- The Central Committee of Cuba's Communist Party has approved three documents that will guide the country's updating of its economic and social model.
The documents passed deal with the concepts behind Cuba's Economic and Social Model; the national plan for economic and social development in Cuba until the year 2030, and changes introduced in the guidelines ruling the nation's economic and social policy.
The plenary meeting of the Communist Party's Central Committee agreed also to bring the approved documents before the Cuban National Assembly.
- Russian Donation for Hurricane Irma Victims Arrives in Cuba
- Colombia Peace Accord in Danger
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Ambassador of Dominica Praises Cuba's Cooperation with Nations in Caribbean, Latin America and Beyond
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- North Korean Foreign Minister Begins Official Visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4263
- today: 4328
- online: 180
- total: 3993204