Havana, August 12 (RHC-PL) -- The Cuban Parliament's Friendship Group with the Saharawi People has condemned the unjust sentences imposed on a group of political prisoners in the Gdeim Izik refugee camp.
In a statement, issued Friday, Cuban deputies urged the release of the Saharawi prisoners, who were again subjected to a biased appeals process, after being wrongfully tried and condemned by a military court in 2010.
The statement issued by the Cuban parliamentary friendship group states that the sentence is further evidence that Morocco continues its disrespect for human rights in Western Sahara, while it also reveals the Moroccan stance against peace in the region.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- REASON AGAINST HATRED
- Cuban Association of United Nations Pays Tribute to Fidel
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Senior Journalist Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro Awarded Cuba's National Radio Prize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3260
- today: 2214
- online: 204
- total: 3550567