Havana, September 13 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba's Civil Aviation Company announced that as of 12:00 p.m. (local time) on Tuesday, September 12, national and international air operations were reestablished at Havana's José Martí International Airport.
Meanwhile, operations at the Juan Gualberto Gómez International Airport in Varadero, started also on Tuesday, but at 08.00 a.m.
The civil aviation company has called on all passengers, who were unable to travel on the scheduled dates, as a result of Hurricane Irma, should contact the commercial offices of the airlines in which they purchased their tickets to reschedule their trip or to cancel them in case they do not wish to travel.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4750
- today: 4261
- online: 196
- total: 4002654