Mexico City, September 30 (RHC)-- Mexico has recognized Cuba's generous, caring and brotherly gesture in sending a medical brigade to attend earthquake victims in Oaxaca, one of the states hardest hit by these natural events.
Miguel Díaz Reynoso, director of Latin America and the Caribbean of the Mexican Foreign Ministry, who along with other authorities, received the Cuban health professionals yesterday and thanked them for their assistance.
The Henry Reeve International Contingent of Specialist Doctors in Disaster and Severe Epidemics Division has served 27 times in 19 countries.
It is composed of doctors, nurses, psychologists, anesthetists and physical therapists, laboratory technicians, among other specialists.
In addition to the health personnel who will provide their services in Mexico, Cuba donated a field hospital with more than ten tons of medical equipment, medicines and supplies.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1768
- online: 198
- total: 3835738