New Delhi, December 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales met Thursday in New Delhi with Indian business executives and representatives from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector. The two sides exchanged experiences and debated cooperation issues.
Speaking at the meeting, held at the headquarters of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Minister Morales commented on Cuba's advances in the biotechnological and pharmaceutical field, pointing to the vast potential for both countries to advance mutually beneficial cooperation in the sector.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1338
- online: 170
- total: 4105448