Mexico City, March 3 (RHC)-- Mexico’s Cemex, one of the world's largest cement producers, said they would “gladly” provide quotes for U.S. President Donald Trump’s highly contentious plan to expand the U.S.-Mexico border wall.
Cemex board chairman Rogelio Zambrano told Reforma that his company would provide an estimate for supplying cement to companies that end up working on the project. Trump reiterated earlier this week that he is committed to expanding the border wall, in order to prevent undocumented migrants and drugs from crossing through the borders.
A spokesman with the Mexican cement company said that if a client asks for a quote on materials, they will provide it. The offer has sparked widespread condemnation throughout Mexico.
Mexican Company Offers Cement for Border Wall, Sparking Outrage

Matérias relacionadas
Comentários
Deixe um comentário
Todos os campos são requeridosMais vistas
- Presidente do Conselho Nacional Palestino condena decisão judicial israelense em apoio ao bloqueio imposto a Gaza
- Marine Le Pen é condenada à prisão e declarada inelegível
- Presidente do México descreve como proveitosa a reunião com Kristi Noem
- Ministro das Relações Exteriores de Cuba denuncia sequestro de migrantes como ato atroz
- Díaz-Canel visita municípios da província de Villa Clara